Sunday, February 22, 2009

Uniform party and rainy day shots

I met up with Selena at Tai Kang Lu (a great art district) and bought a cool helmet to use with my fashionably local electric bike. Did I mention that it kind of screams "revolutionary helicopter helmet?" Coincidentally I was invited to a Uniform party that same day(!) so.. I went as a pilot with my new accessory. Very fun, I love costume parties. Great ice breakers! It turned out to pretty good- I can turn the ear holes on or off. Thus, I could ignore boring conversations if needed. Got a great picture with Emily and Jerry, who also decided sport revolutionary uniforms. Don't we just look like a great propaganda poster?

That day I also went to the Fabric market- 3 floors of little indoor stands that mostly make jackets, shirts, qi paos and other generic clothing. I'm a little skeptical of a shirt I had made- but we'll see when I pick it up on Thursday.

Also, it's been raining this weekend so here are a few fun shots. For some reason, I loved the kitty. And there's us at our IDEO ladies brunch (although we took this shot at a completely random place.) Oh, and I snapped a picture of these three stores in a row. I know that imitation of products is common, but imitations of store names... right next to each other? Come on now, lets get a Little more original!





1 comment:

  1. funny that cat is there everyday on xiangyang road :-)

    ReplyDelete