Friday, March 6, 2009

IDEO Annual Party

So our annual party was a little late this year (last Friday) and the whole office went out for dinner and KTV. We also got to do "secret santa" and everyone could choose a gift around 50USD. After writing what you wanted on a card, we drew cards. I wanted cooking lessons, and the card I drew wanted a folding bike! for $50? I went on a quest and actually found a new one for $45. Okay, so it was a bit heavy and had misspelled words, but I rode it home and it was great! (you can see it in the photo- it was Henry's) Only in China.

So in the photo below you can see everyone in the IDEO Shanghai office. Tom Kelly also made it by too; it was so nice to have him in the office as he told some great stories about how IDEO started. There are a few significant others sprinkled in there, but in all we have about 29 people I think? We are hiring a few more, so I'll have to photoshop them in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment