Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flying through SF to Brazil

Sorry to have taken a blog break, a project I’m leading came together at the last minute and bam, gotta get tickets to Brazil for research! I flew through San Francisco first for a few days to be with Eli and had to pick up my passport as well. You might be asking, but don’t you need that to have that while traveling from China to San Francisco??

So I have TWO American passports that are valid at the same time. Yes. Weird. So, there is a strange loophole in the passport system which allows you to have more than one passport for visa reasons. Let’s say I needed to fly to Brazil and then to India, and Brazil takes 10 days, and India takes 5 days, and I just found out yesterday about this trip… well you get the point. It was amazing to see Eli and got to catch up with Alice and Dave too!

No comments:

Post a Comment