Friday, December 12, 2008


So when I went to check my bags, I guess they raised the price... to $200 for my fourth piece! ACK! I seriously considered going out to get a bag, or a free garbage bag for that matter and put two of my pieces in it to consolidate. Oh well, I get some fees reimbursed so alas, I succumbed to the United gouging system.

She at least gave me an exit row aisle seat, aaah nice right? ooooh no, not if you get row 35 which I soon found out.
Row 35 is right near the bathroom, and there's a big open space in front. But everytime someone went in or out of the bathroom, the light would blind me and awaken me out of any kind of sleep I was getting. Also, add to that that people would line up, and also be doing all sorts of Tai Chi in the aisle as well. I threw my coat over my head and tried to get some shut eye on the 11+ hour flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment